Anitha Hegde Yoga Teacher
- She has been student of yoga since 1997.
Completed one year yoga teacher training course from “The Yoga Institute”, Santacruz, Mumbai in the year 2004. This institute is oldest institute in the world, founded in 1918. This teacher training course is recognised by govt of India and all over the world.
Has been teaching since 2010 after self-practising a decade, she helps her students to being challenged and exploring boundaries from simple poses to more complex practice. Variations are discussed with demonstration to allow all students with different abilities to participate and expand their practice.
- Completed certified Gym Instructor course from Talwalkar’s Fitness Academy, Mumbai. This is largest chains of health centres with 120 ultramodern branches across 60 cities with more than 150000 members.
- Attended Pilate workshop at Reebok fitness.
- Pre-and post Natal yoga teacher training from Abhyankara yoga.
- Apart from certifications she has learnt various technique from Nimbalkar Yoga, Vyasa Yoga, Ambika Yoga, Brahmavidya Yoga, Art of Living, Iyengar Yoga.
- Bachelor of commerce
- MBA in Finance
- PGDBA in HR and Financial Management.
- Along with yoga practice, she has more than 20 years’ experience in corporate job.